Hariyali Teej is celebrated on the third day of the first fortnight of the Hindu month of Shravan, which falls on August 13 this year. Hariyali Teej is also called Shravan Teej because of this and also Choti Teej. Teej is mostly celebrated by married Hindu women in Northern and Western parts of India to pray for the well-being of their husbands. Women dress up in traditional attires, with the color green being the popular theme – as the name Hariyali Teej would suggest. The green represents the monsoon season which is supposed to bring greenery all around.
And Hariyali Teej has come, so it is the best to celebrate this festival in a grand way with friends. For this festival, all the members of kitty party will be gathered and can be celebrate in a traditional and fun manner, it will be the best Teej theme kitty party for the monsoon season.
Teej party decoration
Teej party decoration should represent monsoon season and greenery all around. For Teej theme kitty party, decorate your hall with paper cutting green leaves, flowers, swing on one side of the hall, mehndi cones, green colored bangles, Teej theme banner, Teej queen sash, Teej theme table mat, theme envelopes, statue of goddess Parvati on one side of hall as tradition and green balloons all over the hall. Dress code of all members for Teej theme kitty party will be green.
Teej festival kitty party games
- Teej tambola game – Teej theme kitty party tambola game starts with Teej theme kitty party tambola tickets that are specially designed for an entertaining round of tambola game. These printed tambola tickets are circular in shape and have pictures depicting the festival of Teej printed in a beautiful circular pattern. Each picture has two tambola numbers printed along with it while there are three tambola numbers given in the middle part of the ticket. These six pictures and the middle section of the ticket are to be considered as seven separate dividends while the picture captions given along with each picture could be used as the callouts.
- Teej stick tambola game – Celebrate Teej with a special round of tambola game with handmade stick tambola tickets. These special tambola tickets have five cutouts of Shringar products assembled together and pasted over sticks. There are three tambola numbers printed over each shape cutout. These five cutouts would serve as five separate dividends while special Teej theme related callouts too could be used.
- Teej theme paper game – In this one-minute games for Teej, each member would be provided with a printed play sheet to play the game. Over the printed play sheets names of certain items associated with the festival of Teej are printed in jumbled format. The members have to identity the correct names of all the items and write them in the given spaces in one-minute. The one who is able to decode the maximum number of correct answers in the given time period would win the game.
- Teej Shringar paper game – In this one-minute games for Teej, each member would be provided with a printed play sheet and a pen to play the game. Over the play sheets, some pictures are given which serve as clues for some famous Shringar related songs. The members have to decode the Shringar related songs on the basis of the pictures and write them in the spaces given in one-minute. The one who is able to write the maximum number of correct answers in the given time period would win the game.
- Complete the faces paper game – In this one-minute games for Teej, each member would be provided with a printed play sheet and a packet of sketch pens. Over the printed play sheets there are some incomplete faces of a female along with a completely decked up picture of the same face. The members have to complete the incomplete faces as given in the picture by completing the ‘Shringar’ with the help of sketch pens in one-minute. The one who is able to complete the faces properly in the given time duration would win the game.